Tuesday, November 22, 2011

All Things Stampin' Up! Blog Hop

Welcome to the "All Things Stampin' Up! Blog Hop" for November.  I'm stop #9 on the hop.  The complete list of 12 hoppers and their blog links are below.  Get ready for loads of inspiration and amazing talent. If you're following along on the hop, you've come here from Tonya Ball's Blog.

I've made two cards to share with you.  This first card was a very quick one, but I'm happy with the simplicity.  I used the "Baby Wipe" technique to color leaves as if they're changing for the season.  I created an ink pad by applying More Mustard (101962) and Cajun Craze (119790) reinkers to a baby wipe.  I stamped my image from Gently Falling (123804 clear, 123802 wood) onto the baby wipe to pick up the mixed colors, then I stamped the image onto Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650).  I stamped the leaf outline in Early Espresso (119670) as well as the saying from Curly Cute (120510 clear, 117014 wood).  I tied Very Vanilla (119960) and Early Espresso (119959) taffeta ribbon for a little something extra.


I made this second card a while ago, but I haven't had the chance to share it with you yet.  I used the Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel (115626) in Chocolate Chip (100908) ink on Crumb Cake (120953) cardstock.  I layered this onto Chocolate Chip (102128), Old Olive (100702), and Pumpkin Pie (105117) cardstock.  I wound the Old Olive cardstock with Twine (100982) and mounted it all onto a Very Vanilla (101650) cardstock base.  Very quick and easy!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the next stop: Jenn Van Wart



Tonya L Ball
Jenn Van Wart
Dawn Bourgette
Erin Bradley-Hindman

Don't Forget!

7 comments:

  1. Chelsea, LOVE the CAS way of your cards! Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simple statement of the thank you card. It's very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the baby wipe technique with the Gently Falling Stamp Set. Very pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty, clean cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cards! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails